photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

4.27.2012

{happy hour: amanda from this wonderful life}

I am really excited for happy hour today, because Amanda is one of the few bloggers I’ve actually met in real life! This girl is absolutely one of the sweetest girls out there, and I am so happy for her, her blog, and her new business.

Amanda

What are you drinking{via}

Blog

I blog about my life in Los Angeles, my boyfriend, Peter, and our love child/cat Milton. And of course, photography! My business partner Brianna and I are launching our Wedding Photography website on May 1, so I write about that a lot too.

Job

{via}

Currently I work in publishing as my day job, but I have a Wedding Photography business on the side. I'd love to be able to do it as my only job, and hopefully one day I will!

$1,000

Use it on a vacation for Peter and I. We are travel fiends, and any extra cash goes straight into our travel fund.

World

{via}

San Francisco. We lived there for five years before we moved to Los Angeles, and we both miss it so much!

Favorite blogs

Well, obviously this one. Something Charming is one of the first blogs I found and also one of the first blogs I check in the morning! I also love A Newfound Treasure for fashion and lifestyle related things, Across the Pond for my daily laugh, Champagne Bubbles for inspiration, and I just recently discovered Iheart Organizing  - How I went so long without reading this amazing blog, I do not know.

Thanks Amanda for joining us for Happy Hour today!

You should definitely make sure you check out This Wonderful Life today too. I promise you won’t regret it!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Yay, Amanda is wonderful! Great post!

P.S. Can I get one of those drinks ASAP??

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks for the mention! I'm so honored. :)

Claire Kiefer said...

I love people who love San Francisco!