photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

6.08.2012

{happy hour: jaclyn from stay in the lines}

It’s Friday, which means that I have another beautiful blogger to introduce to all of you! Aren’t you excited? I know I am!

Jaclyn

La Rosette

{recipe here}

Your Blog

I started Stay in the Lines in 2009 as a way to showcase my illustrations in a setting that took them out of my sketchbook and into a more social world. A big move from Los Angeles to Ann Arbor transformed my blog into a way of sharing fashion, cooking, art, and lifestyle inspirations with friends and family. Throw in long distance wedding planning and my love for styling and design truly had a chance to shine. Still today I use the outfits I style, DIY's I create, photos I snap, and graphics I design to share a bit of the lifestyle loves that have become the heart of Stay in the Lines.

Color Trends
DIY Lacquered Jewelry Bowls
Pancakes
Wedding
A Rustic Brunch

PJ_018

Favorite Blogs

I always love finding new blogs, it’s how I was introduced to your lovely site! The ones I go to all the time for inspiration are:

Design Love Fest
Oh Joy!
LA in Bloom
Cupcakes and Cashmere

See? I told you I had another beautiful blogger for you to meet today! You should definitely go check out Jaclyn’s blog today, and let her know you stopped by!

No comments: