I was putting together a summer essentials post about sundresses, but I wasn’t really all that motivated to write. So, you get the personal me today.
1. A few weeks ago, I got rid of 80% of my clothes. Rebuilding my wardrobe has been pretty fun, since I’m finally discovering my style of clothes. There are a lot of stripes and polka dots in my closet right now.
2. I’m working on my marketing right now, and am really excited about it all. I think taking the time to be personal with my clients and potential clients really sets me apart. A few things that I’m working on: potential client packets with lots of information and yummy caramels, macarons once they sign the contract, and flowers after the wedding. What do you think?
3. I have a wedding today, and I’m scared. Wish me luck.
4. If you’ve followed my blog for any amount of time, you know that I have a weird obsession with being organized. I go through phases of feeling organized and unorganized, and right now I’m feeling the latter. I’ve recently signed up for Basecamp and Highrise, which I love. But I want one task manager that integrates with both. Also, I am ridiculous and have my expectations set way too high. Suggestions?
5. My dog is still cute. If you need more cuteness in your life, you can follow me on Instagram. My name is JoelleDuff.
That’s all. How is life for you?