photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

6.13.2012

{sponsor love}

Hi friends! I hope you are all having a lovely Wednesday evening {or Thursday morning…}. Anyway, I have a really fabulous blogger for you to meet today. Eliza is one of the sweetest bloggers I’ve had the pleasure of “meeting” while on this blogging adventure, and I am so excited to introduce you all to her today!

photo (11)

“Case Study is a blog about my life as a newlywed + grad student. I talk about being married, post little bits of inspiration, and share stories and pictures to document the seasons of my life. You'll find gluten-free recipes, giveaways, and some fashion inspiration as well as a new series about taking care of yourself that debuts this month!”

blog // facebook // twitter // pinterest

I hope you all go say hi today! And don’t forget to enter my iPhone case giveaway!

1 comment:

Aimee | Irresistible Icing said...

LOVE your blog! Can't wait to check out Eliza's blog also!