photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

8.03.2012

{five things}

Every once in a while, we have to reevaluate the things we write about on our blogs. I don’t know if you participate in Blog Brunch {you definitely should}, but we recently talked about content. Something that came up was the need to phase out series or other topics. Sometimes the content gets stale, or sometimes it’s just time to move on.

This is me moving on.

Happy Hour was great while it lasted, but I was getting a little burned out. I’m not that great at making drinks {Robert usually did it for me, actually}, and I’m already in the process of starting a new feature series. So instead, I’m ending the week with Five Things.

These are five things I’ve learned throughout the week, posts that really spoke to me, or just interesting articles that I’ve picked up along the way. I hope you enjoy!

A Fun New Font

If you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen me share my new favorite font recently. I wanted to share it with all of you, too. You can download it {for free} here.

Janda

Get Shit Done

One of my favorite bloggers has a great series where she interviews other bloggers and basically asks them how they get shit done. It’s a definite must if you need some inspiration, that’s for sure.

Mimi & Meg

Loverly

Have you heard?! Lover.ly now allows vendors to create portfolios on their site! This is great, since Lover.ly is pretty much the Pinterest of wedding stuff. I’m still in the process of putting my own portfolio together, but I really think it’s going to be a great thing for wedding vendors.

Loverly

New Shoes

I’m seriously considering purchasing these Ivanka Trump flats sometime within the next few days. Thoughts? I mean, they are on sale…

Shoes

Blog Brunch

I know I mentioned it above, but Blog Brunch is this weekend! I have an appointment at eleven, so I have to skip out early, but you should definitely participate. It’s overwhelming, but so. much. fun.

Blog Brunch

Happy weekend everyone!

Oh, and you should definitely check out my Plum Pretty Sugar giveaway if you haven’t yet! You have until Sunday night to enter. Good luck!

6 comments:

Allyson McGuire said...

Love the idea of a Five Things series! I'm going to check out Mimi+Meg right now!

Eliza :: Case Study said...

This would be a fun linkup :)

Unknown said...

I've never heard of the blog brunch! Just heading off to check it out!!

Kristina

Sarah said...

i just bought the flats. LOVE them. definitely a must.

preppylove said...

I want the Ivanka Trump flats too!! And there are some really pretty ones just like that but suede and a nice deep burgundy color that I've been lusting after

xoxo

Marie Kléber said...

Love this new series Idea! Sometime it's ggod to change and ajust to our new mood.
And love those shoes as well, don't hesitate, they are gorgeous!