photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

8.08.2012

{other wedding wednesday stuff}

I posted the real Wedding Wednesday post last night, but I have quite a few other things I wanted to tell you all about without overwhelming that post. So I guess this is Wedding Wednesday, part two.

I’M ON HUFFINGTON POST!

First things first, if you don’t follow me on Twitter or Facebook, you might not know that I was published on the Huffington Post yesterday! I’m really excited about this, for obvious reasons, and it’s definitely giving me a confidence boost that I need. Go check out my article on breaking wedding tradition!

HuffPost

MY NEW ETSY SHOP

I’m sure you’re all really tired of me talking about my calligraphy, but I just opened a new Etsy shop for it! I had way too much fun putting these samples together over the weekend, so I just had to share them with you.

Etsy BannerIMG_1517

If you’re interested in ordering calligraphy from me, I’m offering 10% off for my readers! It won’t last forever, so definitely check it out! Just enter SomethingCharming at checkout.

PLUM PRETTY SUGAR GIVEAWAY WINNER

And now, what you’ve all been waiting for…

Maxi Dress Plum Pretty Sugar 2 - Copy

And the winner of the Plum Pretty Sugary giveaway is…

Capture

Congrats lady! Be sure to email me with your info so you can get your pretty maxi dress!

Thanks everyone! Hope you have a great Wednesday. And don’t forget to link up for Wedding Wednesday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on the HP piece!! Happy for you. :)

xx

Quiet Luxury


preppylove said...

Oh my gosh I just gasped I was so excited! I'm emailing you right now! Thank you!

xoxo

Alexa said...

Yay....so exciting for you! :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

CONGRATS!!! That's so awesome! So many great things are falling into place for you and I am super happy for ya!

And you should sell your calligraphy because it's beautiful!!