photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

8.28.2013

{at the moment v.6}

It's been a while since I've shared bits of my life in an At the Moment post, so I figured it was time. Life is good and full and happy these days, which is always nice. It's still wedding season (and will be wedding season until the end of October), so I've been doing a lot of timeline planning and venue walkthroughs. That's just life now, which I love. 
Any job that requires spending a random Tuesday morning in Santa Barbara is a good one in my book. I got to eat breakfast on the pier this week, and it was so peaceful. Quiet. Wonderful.

At the moment...

LISTENING TO :: Lorde. I just can't get enough of this girl. And I still can't believe she's only sixteen. I have a feeling we'll be hearing more from her soon. 

WATCHING :: Breaking Bad. I know we're late to this party, but I've had to prepare my heart for the intensity that is Breaking Bad. I seriously can't give one hundred percent of my attention to this show, because it just hurts my soul. It's so bad, in the best way possible. 

PLANNING :: For fall, duh. I am unapologetically obsessed with fall, just like every other blogger out there. I'm impatiently counting down the days until Monday, when I am allowed to start decorating for the season. I cheated this year though; I've been lighting fall candles for a week now...to be fair, we have mild weather where I live and it actually is starting to cool down, making my fall obsession seem slightly less obsessive.

DRINKING :: Water. Say what? After a terrible case of the wine flu last week, and a minor case of the real flu this week, I've been sticking to water and hot tea. Let's just hope I get back to normal soon so I can enjoy a few summer cocktails before I start making myself pumpkin pie martinis and spiked apple cider next week.

READING :: The last book in this series. We all know that I have questionable taste in books, but this one was definitely a pleasant surprise. I just can't get enough. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh Lorde! I found her the other week and I cannot stop listening! I had no idea that she was only 16!

Unknown said...

So I have lots to say to this post! Lorde is absolutely amazing. I started listening to her probably at the beginning of summer, and told my husband she was going to be big. Duh, he knows I'm always right. Breaking bad hurts my soul too--sometimes I zone out during the episodes so it's not quite so painful. AND WE ARE SO CLOSE TO FALL!! I was so tempted to order a pumpkin spice latte at Starbucks today but I refrained. Lastly, I just finished the Mortal Instruments, and I'm not pleased...I need to know what is going to happen! Cassandra Clare, get on it and publish the rest of the books! Ok. That's all :)

Unknown said...

Breaking bad is SO good! We're starting the second season now :)

Unknown said...

Loving Lorde too! I can't believe that she's only 16. Loving that it's almost Autumn!