photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

8.16.2013

{five things}

One of my good friends, and favorite wedding vendors, had her baby on Monday and I'm beyond obsessed. Not in a creepy way or anything (I promise Amy!), just in a I-think-my-uterus-is-ready-for-my-own kind of way. This little girl is absolutely the most precious thing, and when I went to visit her and her mom in the hospital, she had a bow! Obviously, the closest way to my heart. 
In case you're wondering, yes. Those are unicorns on my sweater. Photo by Anna Delores.

I'm looking forward to this weekend because it's my best friend's bridal shower! I'm so blessed to have known Carrie for seven years now (whaaaaaaat? Time has gone by so fast!), and she's letting me throw it for her. It's going to be an amazing time, and I can't wait to spend the day with her at one of our favorite wine tasting rooms parks!

Anyway, as always, here are five links to hold you over for the weekend! 

1 // I LOVE these watercolor letters from Jones Design Company!

2 // I just signed up for Passionfruit to manage my ads (you can purchase one here!), but here's a great tutorial on how to rotate your ads if you don't want to pay.

3 // I love a good quote, so obviously I love this post with 65 amazing quotes to inspire!

4 // Disney princesses on Instagram? Yes please.

5 // I don't think they are embarrassing, necessarily, but here are answers to some common blogging questions!

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this post, and your unicorn sweater! I especially love the blogging questions answered!!


xo Becky

Unknown said...

thanks for the links! I love that instagram one!

Unknown said...

The watercolour lettering tutorial is lovely! Thank you for sharing it =)

Unknown said...

That photo is precious!

Unknown said...

Awww... that photo is darling! Have fun at your BFF's bridal shower. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Shannon! Hope you have a great weekend traveling too :) xoxo

Unknown said...

Of course! Thanks for stopping by :) xoxo

Unknown said...

Ha, isn't it fun! Definitely made me smile :)

Unknown said...

Haha I love my unicorn sweater too! I may or may not have worn it multiple times this week...

Unknown said...

there is no shame in that... you might like this one though: https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1208659_569646643098602_706393458_n.jpg


xo!

Unknown said...

Okay, I am in LOVE with those watercolor letters! I think our next arts-and-crafts day at the studio should involve these. I have watercolors!!