photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

8.18.2013

{words with bloggers :: charming}

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend; mine was busy, but a lot of fun. I treated myself to a manicure and a massage, which was so necessary. This week is just another week, full of work and not many exciting things.

Anyway, I hope you all liked last week's new series, Words with Bloggers. When I started the series, I knew that I wanted to share my word with you every once in a while too. After thinking about it for a little while, I realized exactly what word I wanted to use this week.
What does charming mean to you?
To me, charming means lovely without being perfect. It means beautiful without all the baggage that comes with being beautiful. It means paying attention to the details in the world, and adding your own bit of pretty to it as well.
Why did you choose this word for your week? 
I hope to take back the definition of “charming.” I want to live a life that is both charming and beautiful on the inside, as well as on the outside.
Hope you all have a fabulous week!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that Edna St Vincent Millay quote! She is one of my favorite poets.

Unknown said...

I want to live a life that is charming too - maybe a bit messy, but charming nonetheless :)


xxx
Jenna

Unknown said...

I love this new series and I definitely love that quote!
xx lexi @ glitter, inc.

Unknown said...

just lovely. :)

Unknown said...

ooh, love this. i also think of the word "quaint" when i think of charming :)
bloganticipation.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

ahh! i love that quote about beauty! so true.


happy tuesday, friend!
xo
www.nicoleneesby.com