photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

8.15.2013

{happiness hack no. 1}

I have another new, exciting series to reveal to all of you today! I'm a firm believer that it's the small things that bring the most happiness in life; splurging on a vanilla latte, volunteering at your favorite community organization, or taking an afternoon nap can just turn your day around completely, don't you think?

That's what made me think of Happiness Hacks, little things that I like to do when my day is a little sour. These are things that don't take much time or money, but can really make a difference in your outlook on life. They may not be anything too deep or even exciting, but you might be surprised at how they make you feel!
Do you have any suggestions for a Happiness Hack?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ouu, I love this one, sexy panties are my weakness!


Do a random act of kindess, making other people feel good always makes me feel good!


xo Becky

Unknown said...

I did just that - I had a temporary job in Florence this summer and decided before I left I'd buy some pretty underthings :) They'll forever be my florence set. I love them!

Also I love this blog - following you on bloglovin' now! You're inspirational here and the design is oh so beautiful!

Taylor from Anticipation

Unknown said...

i LOVE this! and your blog in general.. so lovely and fun! how about buying some flowers to put in your room to add some beautiful life?
xx
http://petalandplume.blogspot.ca/

Unknown said...

I love to surprise a a loved ones (best friends, family, etc.) with a little surprise. I think making someone else's day always cheers me up.

Unknown said...

Love that one! I actually have it made already for a future hack :)

Unknown said...

That's fantastic! Sometimes you just need to splurge, don't you think ;)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much my dear! And flowers are always a good idea, in my mind ;) xoxo

Unknown said...

That's a good one! I love surprising my friends and family with gifts, especially if they're having a bad day. It's nice to put a smile on their faces!

Unknown said...

Yay! I love these, can't wait to see more! :)


xo