photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

8.23.2013

{five things}

Happy Friday everyone! I am kind of ridiculously excited for this weekend, because TAYLOR SWIFT. I only have one ticket, to go alone, but I just can't contain myself today. I've been looking forward to it all week...actually, let's be real here - I've been looking forward to this since Red came out last year! I already know that I'll pretty much be crying throughout the entire thing, so there's that. 

Other than that, I'm looking forward to just relaxing and working and not doing a ton else. It's needed, really, after a busy week and an even busier fall ahead. 

As always, here are five things to get you through your Friday and into your weekend!

1 // Need an inspirational story. Here you go.

2 // I'm not big on Reddit, but I found myself reading this thread for a while. So interesting! 

3 // LOVED this Biz Ladies profile of Emily Henderson on Design Sponge. Such great advice!

4 // A snarky, yet informative, post on wedding photography prices.

5 // Coming to Los Angeles soon? Here's a great city guide to use when visiting. I love LA (minus the traffic).  

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree! I think the traffic in LA is ridiculous!

xx Denysia Yu
http://thatlaitgirl.com

Unknown said...

HAVE FUN! I wish I had managed to get tickets for the Red tour, but it was not meant to be. Can't wait to read about it and see pictures!

Unknown said...

Of course I LOVE the post about wedding photography prices. Snarky, for sure, but also very true. I had the exact same misconception when I first started -- a few thousand dollars for one day of work? Sign me up! But there is SO MUCH MORE that goes into it (just as happens with wedding planning) that is "behind the scenes" that brides and grooms never see. I'll probably do a (hopefully less snarky) version of this type of post on my own blog in the near future...

Unknown said...

Hiiiii! How are you friend?! I'm loving your new layout with the florals - WOW! It's darling! (can you tell I'm getting back into blog reading?!) I'm planning on visiting Cali this November around Thanksgiving - I hope you'll be around! Let the count down begin!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, the Reddit thread! Can you believe the stuff about funeral homes?!

Unknown said...

I am dying over that Reddit thread! I seriously just spent over an hour reading through it and some of that stuff just made me want to scream!

Unknown said...

Right? I feel like I couldn't believe a lot of it, but at the same time, it almost didn't surprise me. Does that make sense???

Unknown said...

It's terrible! What's even worse is this guy KNOWS he contributing to the system, but still does it. Of all the times to take advantage of someone, that just seems like the worst...

Unknown said...

Haha hey lady :) And yes! Let's definitely get together! Let me know when you're here ;)

Unknown said...

Exactly. I think it's like that in every industry, everybody just likes to say that weddings are "just a day." Kind of sad...

Unknown said...

It was AMAZING! Seriously, so much fun! And I'm sure you'll get to go next time ;)