2.08.2011

Day 18: My Beliefs

I believe that there is no better medicine than good friends and good wine.

I believe that there is beauty in everything.

I believe in spending my Saturday nights in my pajamas and watching bad TV movies.

I believe that the best thing you can ever experience in life is love.

I believe in crying until you can't cry anymore, just because.

I believe in fairy tales.

I believe in high heels and a good push up bra.

I believe that art is anything that you make with your hands.

I believe in God.

I believe in my family.

And I believe that uncooked cookie dough is meant to be eaten straight from the bowl.

Love you all.

17 comments:

jillian said...

amen on the last one :) xoxo jcd

mskanorado said...

I love this list!

Paula said...

I love lists and this one is great- I love the high heels and push up bra and the belief in fairy tales :) Beautiful blog!

Crystal said...

oooh I love those beliefs! They are all good. BTW- congrats on your feature today at FTLOB!

Beka said...

i love the whole list, but especially that last one;) definitely believe in that one!!!

Amanda Moury said...

mmmmm cookie dough! :) awesome list!

The Regal Pup said...

Found my way here via FTLOB. Cute blog... I can tell that I'm going to like it! :)

Megan said...

i would like to ditto your post.


considered yourself dittod

Alida said...

Congrats on the feature and I love your list!!

Ms. H said...

here here!! cosign!!!! =) <3

this is me. said...

add laughter to that medicine! :)

ALELY said...

enjoyed this post!

here from FTLOB! your blog is so pretty! love the color combination and the background. now following you. happy to meet you.

Eschelle said...

I love this post!! VERY happy to meet you :D

. . . and that's a true story said...

Hi! Cute post! I found you on ftlob and I'm your newest follower. I met my husband in high school too and we just got married in May! :)

Ross said...

Well said! I think this list says it all. Great site you have! Found you through FTLOB.

onlyvic said...

i believe to love and be loved is the best thing in life. =)

Heather Taylor said...

Nicely put! I too share your sentiments on eating cookie dough out of the bowl. Is there any other option?