photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

2.23.2012

{friday's fancies}

So, you'll all be happy to know that I survived my root canal. I might even admit...that I may have overreacted a little.

I'm super excited for the weekend for a couple of reasons. First, I get to meet one of my dear friends tonight for dinner! I saw her a few weeks ago for only about twenty minutes, for the first time in a year and a half! So I'm really, very excited to see her tonight. 

Saturday will be spent looking at linens for my shoot next week, meeting a florist, and doing my very first {mini} bridal show! Fun times. 

Sunday I'm apartment hunting and working on projects. It will be a nice {and busy} weekend.

Oh, and obviously watching the Oscars. Which is where this week's Friday's Fancies comes from.


I couldn't find a clutch or earrings that I loved enough as much as the dress and shoes {and I really loved the dress and shoes}, so I thought I'd keep it simple this week. 

Any big plans for the weekend?

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay yay, root canal is over with!! and that gown is gorgeous, i looove that.

ally (the ruffled lace) said...

i used that same dress xox so fabulous

Betty said...

I LOVE that dress! The color is amazing!

Because Shanna Said So said...

Oh, I HEART that dresss. So, pretty! Have a great weekend. Hope you are doing ok from the root canal. I am heading to Dallas for a wedding shower for one of my college friends! So excited!! :)
Because Shanna Said So

Christianna said...

Sounds like a wonderful full weekend for you! That dress is something I could see you picking! Which is why you picked it! It's great!

Laura said...

That dress is absolutely stunning! Have a lovely weekend :)

Laura xo

Candice said...

Gorgeous! And seriously, with a dress that lovely and shoes so stunning, who needs embellishments!?
Simple, classic, beautiful!!!

Unpublished Life said...

Glad you survived your root canal. I had a triple one done a few weeks ago and was really nervous (it was the first time going to a dentist in the UK and had no idea what to expect). It was fine, though - just the sounds. Ick ...

Beautiful dress. Beautiful!

Have a good weekend!

http://unpublishedworksofme.blogspot.com/

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

so glad you made it out of the dentist alive! have a wonderful weekend chickadee! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Ashley {styleash} said...

I love blush hues for spring & this dress is perfect. Good luck apartment hunting!

Eliza :: Case Study said...

That dress is so romantic! Good luck apartment hunting this weekend! xoxo, e

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Oh my, I love that blush pink dress!! Happy Weekend!!

Nicole Rene said...

Super gorgeous!!!

Jessica said...

Love the dress! It's so floaty and feminine. Have a great weekend!

Jenna said...

Love the baby pink, simple is sometimes the best way to go :)

We're also flat hunting (we have been since the end of December) and it's slowly starting to drive me insane. I'm going to see a place tomorrow morning though and I think it may be THE one. Crossing my fingers!

Hope you have an amazing weekend!

xxx
Jenna

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Understatement is perfect with this look! I love the beautiful blush color and the shoes are all the accessory you need!! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Friday!!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

Sheri Ann || Sprinkles and Style said...

The dress and the shoes are amazing! Such a pretty look!