photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

2.28.2012

{a little break}

So, I am going to take a little break for the rest of the week.

Don’t worry, this isn’t me giving up. It’s more of a regrouping, trying to figure out what I need to do from here. I’ll be back on Monday, promise.

Things are just busy. Things are just, overwhelming. I need to make lists; make a plan.

Hope you understand.

You do understand, don’t you?

If you want to keep in contact these next few days, feel free to follow me on Twitter. I’ll be there.

And when I come back, I promise I’ll have lots to say. Oh, and Wedding Wednesday will return next week, bigger and better than ever!

{via}

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Take all the time you need! We'll be here :)

Unknown said...

I'll be thinking about you!

Hollie Ann said...

obviously we understand! it's a blogcation ;) enjoy your time off joelle :) hope this week calms down for ya

Jenna said...

Glad you're taking a bit of time off... you deserve a break, and we all need one sometimes :)

See you next week!

xxx
Jenna

Anonymous said...

When you feel like a break is needed, take it. It can only brings something better.
We'll be there waiting for you Joelle. take care

Kate said...

I completely understand! Hope you come back feeling nice and refreshed!

Jill @ ACharmedLife said...

hey girlie, enjoy your break- you totally deserve. hope you come back feeling refreshed :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

totally understand! i've had a LONG work week. i hope things get better for you. stay positive and take care of yourself! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Kristen Victoria said...

I totally know how this feels... I've been tempted to take my own break due to feeling completely overwhelmed! It's comforting to know there are others :) I love the image by the way... it's exactly what I need to hear tonight. Newest follower :)

Catherine Fishback said...

Take care of yourself and enjoy the weekend!!

XO,
Catherine (your newest follower)
FEST (a new blog about food, style & travel)

Amy Parker Anderson (Parker Etc) said...

Nice to meet you at Blog Brunch today!

Look forward to keeping up with your blog :)

+
Amy

steph anne said...

It was great meeting you today at Blog Brunch! :)

Megan | Freckled Italian said...

I hope you're having a relaxing weekend away from the blog! See you again soon xo