photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

2.07.2012

{wedding wednesday}

I loved my wedding. It was beautiful and meaningful and romantic. But I’d be lying if I never think about what I would do if I could do it over again…

Wedding 1Wedding 4Wedding 5Wedding 6

1. Grey Likes Weddings :: I absolutely adore the colors that the groom is wearing in this photo. The grey and pink together look just beautiful, and I would dress Robert very similarly if we could do it all over again.
2. Snippet and Ink :: The reception would need draping and a chandelier. This isn’t negotiable.
3. Vera Wang :: Why, yes I would wear a blush dress.
4. Style Me Pretty :: And yes, I would dress my bridesmaids in ivory.
5. Snippet and Ink :: It would be in Los Olivos, at a vineyard or in a barn. It doesn’t really matter, as long as we would be in our favorite place.
6. Enjoy Cupcakes :: And because we would be in Los Olivos, we could have the best cupcakes in the world for the reception.

It’s nice to dream of these things, and nice to know that I get to help other brides make their dreams come true. I guess that helps a little.

What would you do differently?


10 comments:

paddle to shore said...

Don't you just LOVE los olivos?? xo

Smidge said...

Oh to be as tiny as no.3 and wear that dress!

Jenna said...

Love this post - I'm sure everyone had a thing or two they would change if they could get married all over again.

I love the dress, and the idea of getting married in wine country - that's my plan if we end up getting married in SA one day :)

xxx
Jenna

Nicole Rene said...

Wow that image of the outdoors wedding is absolutely beautiful! I would love to have my wedding at a place like that!! It's gorgeous!

Love this all!!

Nicole Rene

Eliza :: Case Study said...

So pretty! We just got married last October, but I'm always thinking about what I would do differently! I blame Pinterest ;) I'll just have to save my ideas for a vow renewal ceremony one day! xoxo

Courtney said...

that is so my style! And since i'm not married yet, I'll have to incorporate those looks into my own!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

sooo dreamy! but what about the in&out truck :) i think that HAS to be included.

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

beautiful inspiration! I am always bookmarking/saving pics for my wedding...someday down the line! ;)

Jillian Nicole said...

This would be an absolutely gorgeous wedding! If you can't have it, I hope you find a Bride that wants it and wants you to design it!:)

Anonymous said...

Enjoy Cupcakes ARE the best! They are my first choice, as long as we can figure out a safe way to get everything from Los Olivos to Paso Robles.