I loved my wedding. It was beautiful and meaningful and romantic. But I’d be lying if I never think about what I would do if I could do it over again…
1. Grey Likes Weddings :: I absolutely adore the colors that the groom is wearing in this photo. The grey and pink together look just beautiful, and I would dress Robert very similarly if we could do it all over again.
2. Snippet and Ink :: The reception would need draping and a chandelier. This isn’t negotiable.
3. Vera Wang :: Why, yes I would wear a blush dress.
4. Style Me Pretty :: And yes, I would dress my bridesmaids in ivory.
5. Snippet and Ink :: It would be in Los Olivos, at a vineyard or in a barn. It doesn’t really matter, as long as we would be in our favorite place.
6. Enjoy Cupcakes :: And because we would be in Los Olivos, we could have the best cupcakes in the world for the reception.
It’s nice to dream of these things, and nice to know that I get to help other brides make their dreams come true. I guess that helps a little.
What would you do differently?