photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

9.13.2012

{be back soon}

Sorry friends, I couldn't post last night. I was too busy dealing with this. 


We thought we were picking up an entertainment unit from someone on Craigslist yesterday, so Robert sold our bedroom dresser, bedroom TV stand, and living room desk (we're moving the dresser that our TV is on into the bedroom and replacing it with the entertainment unit). But when we got there, we realized that it would take about five strong guys to move it upstairs (the unit wasn't big, but pure wood, and the guy online failed to mention how heavy it was). Needless to say, we have things in bags and boxes all over the apartment. And last night, I came home to the contents of our bedroom dresser dumped onto our bed. 

Wish us luck finding a unit ASAP. I'll be back to posting tonight!

3 comments:

MorgHarpNich.com said...

oh no! i really hope it works out for you. at least you live in socal where craigslist is full of listings!
best of luck to you!

morgan
quitetheblog.com

siddathornton said...

good luck! unfortunately, that is what my laundry looks like on a regular basis... :)

Simply Splendid LOVE said...

Oh my goodness. Good luck!! That mess would stress me out. I'd for sure take a night off from blogging to get organized. Haha.