photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

9.14.2012

{five things}

You know it isn’t going to end for a while, right? I mean, fall hasn’t even started yet. I still have three months left of fall posts. And you best believe that I’ll be taking advantage every every single day until winter.

Five Things

1 // How adorable is that pine cone garland? I’m considering trying this, which is saying something.

2 // I really wish I had a porch or balcony or something where I could decorate outside. I’d love to get lanterns like these and use them seasonally. Obviously, there would be pumpkins in fall.

3 // I absolutely love seasonal table settings! I’m still on the hunt for the perfect centerpiece, but I’m seriously loving this one. I might be trying this as well.

4 // I know you can’t see below the mantle in that picture, but it’s really just a shelf! We obviously don’t have a fireplace in our little apartment, but I really love the idea of creating a faux mantle. And I’ve been looking for some pretty fall bunting too, just like that “Give” sign.

5 // Pumpkins are always my favorite decoration for fall, so I love to see how other people use them in their own homes. This is such a simple and pretty way to use a pumpkin as decor, don’t you think?

What are your favorite ways to decorate for fall?

7 comments:

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

Ooh I love all these ideas, especially the pine cone garland...but we don't have a mantel for it! (we have a million pinecones outside though so I need to come up with some project for them!) I'm hoping to get my fall decorations out this weekend...have a good weekend girl! xo

Unknown said...

I LOVE the pine cone garland. I made a few Pinterest crafts for Christmas out of pine cones and it was so simple, not to mention practically free! I'm seriously considering making this, even though I wouldn't have anywhere to hang it :)

Anonymous said...

Great picks. I've always loved that pine cone garland image. I WILL make myself one some day!! =)

Et tu, tutu? said...

The string of pinecones is adorable. Perfect for decorating a room with a big fire and a view of a forest with changing leaves. :)

-Lindsey

Unknown said...

Love all of this Fall decor! New to your blog and see that you're a fellow Cali girl. Gotta follow for that alone. ;) Hope you follow back.

Jaclyn said...

You can never post too many things about Fall! There are way too many decorating, recipe, and entertaining ideas to share.

Stay in the Lines

Joelle Duff said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so :) I'll be posting about fall for the next few months, definitely!

xoxo,
Joelle