photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

9.25.2012

{pinterest people}

Like most of you, I'm on Pinterest a lot. Like, pretty much every day. Like, I usually have Pinterest open in my browser, even if I'm not pinning anything right then. That being said, I thought I would share some of my favorite pinners with you, just in case you're looking for more people to follow! Or, you can always follow me since I'm constantly pinning pretty things from these lovely ladies!


Need hair and makeup inspiration? The Beauty Department is one of my favorite beauty blogs, but it's easier to reference their tutorials from Pinterest!


Now, I'm no graphic designer, but I absolutely love Bri's blog, Design Love Fest. That being said, her Pinterest is full of design inspiration, perfect for a design junkie like me!


Centsational Girl always has great home and DIY finds!


Elsie's blog is one of my favorites anyway, so I'm obviously going to love her Pinterest! It pretty has everything you're looking for.


If you're looking for fashion inspiration, you should definitely follow Glitter Guide. Taylor knows what she's doing!


Need wedding inspiration? I would recommend Wedding Chicks for lots of pretty and pink, obviously why they are one of my favorites!

Who are your favorite pinners? I'm always looking for new people to follow!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I follow The Beauty Department blog and they always have the most amazing tricks and tips. I'm going to check out the others! :)

Unknown said...

I absolutely love how it came out!!! <33

Unknown said...

ooh i need to check out the beauty department! thanks for the rec!

Unknown said...

You're welcome! Hope you find some good stuff there :)

Unknown said...

Don't they?! I was probably late in the game and only found them a few months ago, but I'm completely obsessed!

Unknown said...

Great suggestions! I'll have to check out The Beauty Department. I had no idea they were on Pinterest too :)

Unknown said...

They all look great, I'll be sure to check them out. Pinterest is so much fun to peek around on. So many creative ideas and people. :)
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

i am also in pinterest! :D and I love what the page is giving and showing me! :D awesome!



hey, check my blog too! i'm your latest follower, follow back! :)http://ruraawr.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Pinterest is my constant throughout the day and I don't know what I'd do without it! I just followed you! :)

Unknown said...

I spend way too much time on pinterest! There are just so many lovely things to look at. The Beauty Department is one of my favorites too, it always makes me want to spruce up my beauty routines.

Stay in the Lines