photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

9.02.2012

{monday’s mantra}

Today’s mantra post isn’t going to be a long one, since I’m too busy actually living my mantra.

Monday's Mantra

We all deserve a break sometimes. Fall is coming, which is busy season. Let’s take a break this week, and actually live life. I had a really nice Sunday, doing almost nothing. I haven’t done that in way too long. I’ll still be posting, but I don’t think I’m going to spend six hours a night at the computer this week. I’m looking forward to it.

And as always, here’s your desktop wallpaper, if you need to remind yourself to take a break this week!

Happy Labor Day

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Happy Labor Day! Glad you're giving yourself a break :) Would love to meet at Panera one day this week, but we'll have to play it by ear. Tomorrow I'll be in SD and then Wednesday we're going to see Les Mis in TO and then Thursday is my Dad's bday and Friday we are headed to Monterey. I'm free during the days, but I have a feeling you'll be at work then :/ Will see if I can move some stuff around because I really want to meet up with you. My we can shoot for Thursday if my Dad's dinner will only be later in the evening :)

xxx
Jenna

Kate said...

I totally agree- taking breaks is so important! Thanks for the reminder, Joelle :) Hope you're having a great Labor Day!