photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

9.20.2012

{caramel apple martini}

I think that when I first heard of a caramel apple martini two years ago, all I could think was “ew.” And then I tried it.

It’s been a year since I’ve had one and let me tell you, it was just as good as I remember.

Caramel Apple Martini

Yes, I know Elsie and Emma post a recipe for a caramel apple martini recipe recently too, but in my defense, I’ve been planning this post for a while! Their recipe uses gin too. And as much as I love gin, I just can’t imagine using anything but vodka in my recipe.

Anyway, just shake it all together with ice {minus the caramel sauce and apple} and serve in a chilled martini glass. Garnish and enjoy. Yum.

What’s your favorite fall drink?

9 comments:

Jenna said...

I've never had one of these, but it actually sounds delicious! I'm a huge fan of all things caramel :)


xxx
Jenna

jillian said...

check that one off your list! looks so delicious. i really love hard cider, defiantly going to pick some up this weekend..hopefully i can find strongbow! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

elizastclair said...

Sounds delicious! I'll have to give this a try soon :) xo! eliza

Gloria said...

I'm intrigued! I would totally welcome autumn with this drink in my hand!

Teresa @ TheThingsWeWould Blog said...

This looks delicious!! I love fall drinks :)

Unknown said...

mmm that looks delish! I saw a recipe for a caramel apple infused bourbon in southern living today and am dying to try it.

Unknown said...

It really is amazing! And you definitely can't go wrong with anything caramel in my opinion ;)

xoxo,
Joelle
* * *Joelle Duff*
Wedding Planner and Designer
A Charming Occasion
Blog: Something Charming Twitter:
JoelleDuff
Come "like" us on Facebook !

Unknown said...

You'll have to let me know how you like it Eliza!

xoxo,
Joelle

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, seriously? You have to share that recipe! I have a feeling my husband would love it :)

xoxo,
Joelle