photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

9.16.2012

{monday’s mantra}

I am almost embarrassed to say that I saw A League of Their Own for the first time yesterday. Which is coincidental, seeing as I just saw this quote on Pinterest the other day.

Monday's Mantra

I’m definitely keeping this one in mind these days. I have to, with the multiple proposals I have out and overwhelming number of calligraphy projects I have going on. It’s supposed to be hard. That’s what makes what I do so special.

And in case you need an extra reminder, you can put it up on your desktop. I know I need to.

What’s your mantra this week?

8 comments:

et-tu-tutu said...

Love that! Thanks for sharing!


-Lindsey

Betsy Transatlantically said...

the challenge is good! it's what keeps us alive :)

Rachel Dillard said...

I LOVE this quote! What a perfect Monday morning reminder :)

laurentheanimal said...

I'm so happy that you got to see that movie! It's one of my all-time favorites. This is a GREAT quote, and seeing it really helped me deal with something going on in my life, so THANK YOU! <3

joelleduff said...

You're very welcome! Thanks so much for stopping by, and have a good week!
xoxo,
Joelle
* * *Joelle Duff*
Wedding Planner and Designer
A Charming Occasion
Blog: Something Charming Twitter:
JoelleDuff
Come "like" us on Facebook !

joelleduff said...

You're very right! I just need to remind myself that it's a good thing this week...

joelleduff said...

So glad you like it! Hope it helps a little this week :)

xoxo,
Joelle

joelleduff said...

It was a cute movie! And I hope this week is a good one for you, regardless of whatever is going on :) Like Betsy said, it's the challenge that keeps us alive!

xoxo,
Joelle