photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

10.07.2013

{easy entertaining :: pumpkin spice russian}

Oh, how I love fall. There's the food and the weather and the colors. And then there's the COCKTAILS. Please tell me I'm not the only one who likes to come up with seasonal cocktails? I've shared a few fall cocktails on the blog before (namely my caramel apple martini and pumpkin pie martini), and now here's another one to add to the list!
I remember making fun of a friend in college because he drank white Russians and they seemed like such an old man drink to me. But seriously? White Russians are the shit. They're like a boozy iced coffee. I mean, it's vodka, Kahlua, and milk. Can't really go wrong. Add in a little pumpkin spice syrup and BAM. You got my new favorite fall cocktail. 

Ingredients:
1 1/2 oz. vodka
1/2 oz. Kahlua
1/2 oz. milk
1/4 oz (or a dash) of pumpkin spice syrup (like this one)

Just put it all over ice and add a dash of cinnamon to the top and enjoy! I have a feeling I'll be drinking my fair share of these over the next few months...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

mmm sounds delicious! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Um, this sounds absolutely perfect for our upcoming housewarming party!

Unknown said...

This looks superb! I love pumpkin everything and can't wait to make tons of pumpkin recipes - this is definitely going on that list!


Jessica
cocoandmingo.com

Unknown said...

Oh wow, this looks so great! Makes me excited for cozy fall evenings :)

Unknown said...

You should try it! It's definitely perfect for a cold October night!