photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

10.08.2013

{signature style :: fall + zebras}

First off, a note about Wedding Wednesday...

When I started Wedding Wednesday back up in August, I was really excited to start talking about weddings here on the blog again! But honestly, I'm a little burnt out from weddings. I've been updating my Wedding Blog regularly, and I'm now contributing to Every Last Detail once again. Not only that, but I just haven't gotten a ton of good feedback from my readers about the series, and there haven't been a ton of link ups. I thought I would have the time, energy, and passion to restart this series, but I think I might want to stay away from weddings on this blog here, if that's okay. At least weddings on a weekly basis. I spend almost all of my time working on weddings, and I think I just need a different creative outlet!

Okay, now to the real post! I have to admit that I'm kind of spoiled when it comes to my "office" dress code. I pretty much lived in maxi skirts over the summer, and I've been finding myself wearing my boyfriend jeans and slouchy sweaters, along with my loafers, almost every day these days. It's hard not to, when they're all so comfortable! I don't exactly need to dress up when I'm working from my couch, you know?

I also have this weird thing for clothes with animals on them right now (which explains my hedgehog sweater) so I obviously had to get this zebra scarf when I saw it last week. Duh.

Jeans :: Citizens of Humanity via Nordstrom // Sweater :: Nordstrom Rack // Scarf :: Charming Charlie // Shoes :: UGG via Nordstrom

Yeah, I'm definitely nowhere near ready to let this outfit go yet. I actually bought the sweater last week for a photo shoot I did, and now I want them IN ALL THE COLORS. Hands-down the most comfortable sweater I've ever owned. It's that good.

What are you living in this fall? Sweaters and loafers and comfy jeans, like me?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Only an INSANE man would get married in America today, considering how biased the divorce courts are against men and how useless 99 percent of American women really are.

71 percent of men between the ages of 18 to 34 in America have no interest in marriage:

http://www.pewresearch.org/daily-number/young-men-and-women-differ-on-the-importance-of-a-successful-marriage/

And the following essay really explains very lucidly exactly why so many men are avoiding marriage:

http://dontmarry.wordpress.com/

Why Modern, Western Marriage Has Become A Bad Business Decision For Men

And to all of you women asking "What happened to all the nice guys?", please read the following for an answer to your question:

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/lax/483318927.html





.,.

Unknown said...

Love these pics! And, of course, you're adorbs.

Unknown said...

Love your sweater and your shoes! I completely understand about Wedding Wednesday--I wasn't getting much interaction from others during the link-up, so I don't mind letting it go! Plus, I'm starting to run out of things to say about our wedding...

Unknown said...

Thanks Kate! And thanks for understanding about WW...I just don't think it was meant to be!

Unknown said...

<3 you.

Unknown said...

oh joelle, the braid! it's so beautiful!