photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

10.25.2013

{five things}

It's Five Things guys! Five Things. So excited to actually have...time, you know?

Tomorrow is my last wedding of the year, and Sunday is Robert's birthday. I'm really, really looking forward to some Korean BBQ on Sunday with close friends to celebrate my husband's birthday. And then I have a thousand fun projects to work on. Big things are happening friends. 
Posted this yesterday, looking back three years before I had a blog and when I was Betty Boop and Robert was Freud. We almost always celebrate Robert's birthday with a Halloween party, minus this year since his birthday falls on a Sunday.

Now, here are five things for your weekend:

1 // I've always been convinced that I'm not supposed to be from California (though I do want to stay here forever). This little quiz confirmed it. 

2 // Done with Allegiant like I am? Here are a few more books to try. Hopefully they end better.

3 // Wedding season is almost over, which means that work is slow (thank goodness). Here are a few things I'm doing to stay busy these days.

4 // This is from May,  but I just recently saw these photos of a girl growing up with animals in Africa. Incredible.

5 // Interested in getting into the wedding industry? Networking is everything.

Happy Friday friends!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Joelle, you are SUCH a babe! I love this photo of you two! And I haven't read Divergent yet, but I just finished the Infernal Devices and now know what's on my list next! Downloading on my Kindle NOW! I'm so glad you suggested it the other day...it seems right up my alley ;)

xx -b.

Unknown said...

You guys are adorable. Enjoy this last wedding... can't believe your season is finally over!

Unknown said...

Me either! I can't wait.


Thanks lady :)

Unknown said...

You are too sweet :) And definitely let me know what you think of Divergent!

Unknown said...

Will do!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to read Allegiant. Just bought it today !

Unknown said...

what did you get on the quiz?! i got georgia! ha random :) have a great weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

Unknown said...

Haha I actually got Tennessee...so random, but still southern!

Unknown said...

You'll have to let me know what you think!