photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

10.21.2013

{life, lately :: fall}

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Does the season seem to be passing too quickly for anyone else? I feel like I've been moving non-stop these past two months, and now all of the sudden it's almost November. I just wish time would stand still for a bit so I can enjoy all there is to enjoy about October. There's just something about fall that makes me want to stay home and cook comfort food and light candles and drink apple cider. I made pot roast last night, and while that isn't all that exciting, it was really nice. Sundays are usually reserved for family dinner, and family dinners in the fall just feel so much more sweet. It made me so happy to just be able to do that.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to more blog reading and evening walks with my dog and husband. I haven't had much time to browse Pinterest lately either, so I just had to put together a little fall collage. It puts me in the fall spirit, you know?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This collage says everything about the beauty of Fall... it's one of my favorite seasons in the States. Here, we're moving into Spring :) Also, I love your new 'profile' picture - you looks so so gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Right? I still can't believe it's November! At least I'm able to slow down a bit and enjoy fall for now :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Jenna! You're too sweet :) xoxo