photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

10.15.2013

{swifty love + freebies}

I love T. Swift. That's no secret. I keep saying that if I ever get a tattoo, it would actually say "Long Live." Crazy? Perhaps. But does it make sense for me? Absolutely. 

One of my very favorite things to do is just write out my favorite lyrics and sayings. It's how I practice my calligraphy, so obviously I had to use my favorite Taylor lyrics. And then, of course, I need to share them with you all. You're welcome. 

These are actually available as 8x10, if you're interested. You can use it for your desktop, or to even get printed. Just click the link below each image!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh, they're so pretty Joelle! xx -b.

Unknown said...

I LOVE these! Obsessed!!

Unknown said...

Love it! Can't wait to see the prints that are coming in the mail :)

Unknown said...

So pretty, Joelle!
Love them both!

Unknown said...

AH yes! please keep making them!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous calligraphy!!! <3

Unknown said...

Long Live always makes me feel so many things.

Unknown said...

Love them! Long Live is one of my favorite T.Swift songs ever :)