photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

3.04.2012

{charming inspiration}

So, after the success of my photoshoot, I just found out I got another client. I guess that solidifies my day as amazing.

That’s all.

As always, a few links to inspire you for the week ::

“I didn’t really want to be someone else, I really wanted to be the “me” that was dormant inside of myself all along.”
And if I didn’t need another reason to love Joy the Baker.
An excellent round up of some great fonts.
Oh, what I’d give to go
I really, really love this.
Have you seen Rue’s newest edition?
Interesting.

A look back at my {few} posts from the past week ::

My favorite music.
Last week’s mantra.

And some things for the week ahead ::

buy :: one of these
make :: French macarons. It’s going to happen.
meet :: with my new client
prep :: for our trip to Chicago!

Love all of these images via Maybe Sparrow’s Place

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats on getting another client!!! What a great way to end the weekend!

Betsy Transatlantically said...

wooho! well deserved :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

YAH for a trip to chicago :) :) xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams