photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

3.18.2012

{charming inspiration}

Okay, so this is weird, but I’m writing tonight’s post to you from 35,000 feet in the air. It’s been a few years since I’ve flown anywhere, and I don’t know that in-flight internet was widely available back then. Anyway, I’m a little disappointed because I was really excited to fly Virgin America, since it’s the coolest airline and all, but half the channels on the mini TV in front of me don’t work and I can’t stream Netflix {even though I paid a whole $14 for it…}. Maybe I shouldn’t be complaining? But I did pay for all of this…

{via}

Anyway, we had an absolutely blast in Chicago, and I will definitely be sharing some pictures and stories soon. But for the time being, here are a few links for some posts and articles I’ve found recently that I wanted to share with all of you.

Some inspiration on kindness. Love this.
I’m always looking for ways to simplify my life and live more efficiently.
Fabulous, amazing article about how to truly be more inspired {without being jealous}.
How to get where you want to be…
I really need to remember this.
Some really great blogging tips

{via}

Here is a look at the past week on this little blog ::

Last week’s mantra
The essentials for a lady’s closet
Virtual coffee.
We had a guest for Wedding Wednesday
My dream living room
Some St. Patrick’s Day Friday’s Fancies

{via}

And finally, a look at the week ahead ::

Make :: crispy {not fried} chicken
Clean :: the entire dirty apartment. It’s been neglected.
Love :: my baby girl! I’ve missed her.
Read :: Paris to the Moon
Look :: for a new apartment. Cross your fingers.
Appreciate :: the little things.

As much as I loved being on vacation, I’m honestly excited to get back into my routine. I feel rejuvenated {even if my feet are killing me} and refreshed.

Happy Sunday friends.

5 comments:

Bri Buzali said...

I blogged this week from the airplane too, it's pretty cool! Glad you had a good weekend :)

Christianna said...

I've never blogged from an airplane! I want to join that club though!

Jenna said...

You should definitely complain if you paid $14 for something and it's not working! They need to give you your money back!

Glad you enjoyed Chicago, can't wait to hear all about it :)

xxx
Jenna

Eliza :: Case Study said...

I can't wait to hear about Chicago!! It's one of my favorite cities. Thanks for sharing these links. xox! eliza

Betsy Transatlantically said...

I LOVED Paris to the Moon. I read it while living in Paris in 2007 and it was absolutely magical. Enjoy!

(I even blogged about it: http://www.bisforbetsy.blogspot.co.uk/2007/04/scuffed-up-soulfulness.html)