3.22.2012

{obsessed: home bars}

Okay, I’m definitely jumping on the bandwagon with this one. I have a liquor hutch, but it isn’t all that pretty. What I’m really swooning over these days are real home bars {and more specifically, the bar cart}…

{via}

How fun would it be to have a cart like this one, to display all your liquor for parties and actually have a designated place to serve drinks? I’m loving the pretty glassware this picture is using as well, like the brandy decanter and blue wine glasses. They also have a pretty stocked bar on the bottom, which would be nice too.

img71o

 

This bar cart from Williams-Sonoma is my favorite right now, probably because I am somewhat obsessed with gold at the moment. Let’s hope this whole gold trend lasts for a while, because I’m seriously loving it. At $1,000 though, this one is a little much…

Bar Cart

This sweet, simple tray is much, much appealing at $250. It isn’t as flashy as the gold cart above, and there isn’t nearly enough space, but it would definitely do in a small room. And the pattern is just lovely.

But even if I can’t have a bar cart, just something a little more aesthetically pleasing to store my bar stuff would be nice. I do love my wine, and would love a bar like this one from Pottery Barn to put my wine glasses and bottles.

Are you loving the home bars we’re seeing around these days? Anything else you’re swooning over?

7 comments:

Eliza said...

You could always spray paint the less expensive one! My sister and I have had really, really good luck with finding things from thrift stores/target/etc. and spray painting them to look like a more expensive inspiration piece. Definitely get in a little practice first, but once you've got a handle on the spray, no piece of furniture will be safe ;) The last thing we did was lamps and they were a huge success! xo

Eliza said...

You could always spray paint the less expensive one! My sister and I have had really, really good luck with finding things from thrift stores/target/etc. and spray painting them to look like a more expensive inspiration piece. Definitely get in a little practice first, but once you've got a handle on the spray, no piece of furniture will be safe ;) The last thing we did was lamps and they were a huge success! xo

Sarah said...

I'd love a little home bar, and my husband would love one even more I'm sure! With two kitties running around though, might have to wait until they are a bit older and less...spazzy. :)

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

So pretty! I really like the second to last one.

Kate @ Green Fashionista said...

Great inspiration pics! We're still trying to figure out how to do our home bar. We're completely stumped, but know we definitely want one.

http://peridotkutie.blogspot.com/

Kate @ Green Fashionista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate @ Green Fashionista said...
This comment has been removed by the author.