photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

3.30.2012

{happy hour: emily from recently}

I am so excited for this week’s Happy Hour feature! I’ve been reading Emily’s blog for a while now, and I just love everything about it. I emailed her immediately once I came up with the idea of Happy Hour, and she agreed! So, here’s a new blog for you to check out and keep you busy this Friday afternoon.

recently1

Hi everyone!  I'm Emily from Recently, and I'm so very thrilled to be enjoying happy hour with all of you!

recently2

photo: kitchen konfidence

Usually, I would be sipping a simple glass of wine, but for special occasions (such as this one!) I like to go for a drink with a little more pizazz.  That's where my new favorite drink, the Greyhound comes in!  I'm hoping to make this salted tarragon version in the near future.

recently3

My blog is my happy place, and you'll usually find me sharing little bits of the recent happenings in my life.  Whether it be home decor, fashion, pictures of my two boys and our family adventures, or a new project I have going on in my home, I'm always sharing what I love.

recently4

photo: lonny

I adore my full time job as wife and mommy, but I have big dreams of writing a novel in the future.

recently5

photo: milk and honey home

I'm always looking to spruce up my home in some way, and my breakfast area is in dire need of a facelift!  Oh, what I could do with $1,000!

recently6

photo: roberto farruggio

I've never been to Europe, and would love nothing more than to explore every nook and cranny!

recently7

It's so hard to name only a few favorite blogs, because I'm constantly finding new ones to love!  I will say that Little Green Notebook & High Street Market were two of my very first blogs to read and I still read and love them today. 

Joelle, thank you so much for having me!  I can't wait to meet the other ladies who join us for happy hour!

5 comments:

Kate said...

COOL! I just followed Emily's blog, I'm already loving this series! Have a great weekend, Joelle!

Emily | Recently said...

Joelle, I know I've already told you, but I LOVE this series! What a fun way to get to know other bloggers. Thanks again for having me!

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

I adore Emily! She is such a sweetheart and she has great style! So glad to learn more about her. Have a great weekend!

Becca | Lowlife Couture said...

What a fun series! I love emily, so of course I had to come over and check it out! Happy I found you!

Gaby [The Vault Files] said...

Great feature on Emily, I heart her so much!