photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

3.08.2012

{friday’s fancies}

So, thank God it’s Friday. Seriously. This had to have been the worst week at my job in the two years that I’ve been there. I cried at my desk multiple times this week, so I’m so thankful that the week is almost to a close.

This weekend will be pretty laid back, with a client meeting this afternoon and a photoshoot tomorrow. Amanda from This Wonderful Life has graciously agreed to take some pictures for my website, and I’m so excited! She’s driving up tomorrow, and I’m looking forward to pictures and drinks. Should be a good time!

This week’s Friday’s Fancies is based on my photoshoot tomorrow. I already have my outfit planned, though this isn’t it, exactly. You’ll just have to wait and see what it’s going to be!

FridaysFancies

{blazer, dress, nail polish, shoes}

Any big plans for the weekend?

16 comments:

Christianna said...

That dress is amazing! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Samantha Green said...

ahh i'm sorry you had a bad week at work :( hopefully the weekend will be amazing and next week will be much better.
i love those Louboutins -- you can't beat a classic slingback.
have fun at the photoshoot :) xx

Jenna said...

Sorry that you had such a rough week at work friend :/ Unfortunately they happen every once in awhile, but it's a sure sign that things will be better next week :)

Love your Fancy Fridays outfit - the blazer paired with the glitter is perfect. Can't wait to see the results of your photo shoot!

xxx
Jenna

Anonymous said...

Very stylish Joelle, lovely outfit! Sorry to hear your week has been so bad, hope you will have time to recharge at the week-end and enjoy doing things you love.
Stay well dear. xx

Bri Buzali said...

I LOVE this! Now I just need an occasion to wear it for! Happy Friday!

Anonymous said...

Sorry that you had such a bad week! Hopefully you have a great weekend! xoxo

Susan said...

Lovely dress! It's so glamorous!

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful said...

sorry about your tough week. but have fun at your photoshoot tomorrow. love everything about this outfit!!
xx :: ashlyn
let it be beautiful

Jillian Nicole said...

So excited to see this photoshoot! And I hope you're able to relax this weekend after such a stressful week!

Holly said...

That dress is beyond gorgeous!! & you cant go wrong with that classic red polish, gorgeous!

Eliza :: Case Study said...

You have such style! This dress is so sparkly and wonderful ~ I'm a huge fan! And those shoes? Wow.

I'm sorry you had such a tough week at work :( Here's hoping your weekend more than makes up for it!

xoxo, eliza

Amanda said...

I'm right there with you... it's been a long and hectic week for me too. I'm sure your outfit is going to be absolutely adorable, and I'm so excited to collaborate! =)

ALR said...

Sorry for your rough week:( Sounds like you are going to rebound with a fab weekend. Great outfit! Love the gold.

xo
Amy R.
{plain & fancy living}

Jamie said...

Love that dress. So pretty.

Kristen Victoria said...

pretty! sorry about your job making you cry... been there before! good luck on your photoshoot! xo

Nicole Rene said...

OMG OMG OMG that dress is beautiful!!!!!!!!!! :) I want!!!