photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

3.23.2012

{happy hour}

So, about a year ago I started doing a weekly Happy Hour link up. I ended it eventually, but always thought that the concept of happy hour was a great theme for a blog series. So, here I am today, reviving it. But this time it’s going to be a little bit different.

Every week I plan on featuring a blogger so that we can have a drink with. Since I recently hit 500 followers, I realized that there might be some of you who don’t know too much about me. I thought that maybe for my first week, I’d do a little bit of a reintroduction and answer my own questions for Happy Hour.

Hi

Drinking

Red Wine

9 times out of 10, you'll find me drinking a glass of red wine., and this is most definitely true for tonight!

Job

By day I’m a technical writer, but I own my own business and consider myself a wedding planner as well.

Job

Dream Jobs

{1,2,3}

$1000

I would redo our office. Most of the furniture we got for free, and it's all used. I'd love to completely redo that space particularly, since my husband {who is a student} and I spend so much time in there.

Anywhere in the world

Paris

{via}

I'd be in Paris. That's where I'd like to be always.

Blogs

My favorite blogs are constantly changing, but right now they are the Wild and Wily Ways of a Brunette Bombshell, Life as an Artistpreneur, Everyday Treats, and VMac and Cheese.

So, yay! That’s Happy Hour this week. Don’t worry, you’ll get some much more fabulous and interesting features starting next week.

Happy weekend friends!

16 comments:

Courtney said...

Love this series and the change! I love getting introduced to different bloggers so I will definitely be staying tuned in.

Anonymous said...

Love this idea! This is going to be a great series :)

Happy Friday!

Lauren Drugan said...

I absolutely love this idea! I am looking forward to seeing it progress :)

Happy Friday!

Britt said...

This is a really cute idea! The images are also great.

Christianna said...

This is awesome! I know that I love doing this and you will too! Here's to a great feature!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! I can't wait to keep up with it :)

XO
Emmy
www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

This is a great idea! :)

Lisa said...

What an adorable post! I love all three of your dream jobs, and would definitely rather be in Paris right now! :) xoxo

Jenna said...

Such a great idea! I'd be drinking red wine too :)

xxx
Jenna

Betsy Transatlantically said...

love this idea! so great to get to know bloggers a bit better - new ones and familiar ones! and yes, let's go to paris :)

jen said...

what a great idea for a feature series! love it!

life spelled jen

Sar said...

Love this idea, Joelle! Can't wait to meet more bloggers.

Eliza :: Case Study said...

Your posts make me so happy, and this is no exception! So fun to learn a few things about you and I truly can't wait to see more from this series. Your post formatting is beautiful as ever! xoxo, eliza

Jenny said...

Love this idea and you're right, I just recently started following your blog and was interested to hear a little more about you!

Unknown said...

I remember the original happy hour link up, it was fun! I like this variation on it though, looking forward to finding some great new bloggers in the next ones :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice, like the way it's done! Always such a pleasure to read you Joelle........now you gave me the desire to be in Paris, I so love this place, it's magical! Hope me and my husband can visit family soon.
Have a beautiful Monday!