photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

3.13.2012

{virtual coffee}

Happy Tuesday friends. It might be only Tuesday, but that’s alright. Because Tuesday means that tomorrow is Wednesday, and Wednesday is my Friday! In less than twenty-four hours, I’ll be on my way to the rain and cold of Chicago. And I don’t know that I could be any more excited!

{via}

If we were having coffee, I would tell you that things aren’t so great at the job right now. I’m not upset or angry about anything, I’m just feeling very…overwhelmed. And frustrated. I know that I do a good job, and I put a lot of effort into everything that I commit myself to. But when people don’t realize that, or they take advantage of that, or they blame you for their mistakes, things can get messy. Tears become involved, and that’s never a good idea.

So, if we were having coffee this morning, you best believe that I’d be drinking it strong. It’s amazing how coffee can start your morning, can make you get over that email you read first thing, or can calm your nerves. I would much rather be drinking coffee with you though, that at my desk, alone.

But I’m not really alone, am I? You’re reading this, so I suppose I’m not completely alone.

If we were having coffee today, I would tell you that as excited as I am about Chicago, I’m nervous about something very silly. No, not just the plane ride {though planes make me nervous too}. It’s my little girl.

Olive

She’s staying with my in-laws, who I trust very much. But it doesn’t change the fact that I’ll be away from her for a whole four days! Excuse me while I go cry. Again.

If we were having coffee today, I would tell you that I got some of my photoshoot pictures back. Let’s just say I’m still figuring out which blog/blogs I’m going to be submitting to first, though I’m thinking of just going for it. What do you think?

Final-54-M

Okay, maybe just one more…

Final-6-M

That’s all you get! You’ll have to come back again to see it all and find out where you might see it around the blog-o-sphere.

Hope you all have a fabulous Tuesday. I heart you all.

10 comments:

Susan said...

Yay for leaving for Chicago! And you're lucky my friend, this week the weather is looking fantastic!!! It's going to be in the 70s!! And I truly hope that things go better with your work. Keep believing in yourself and know that you are being the best you can be at it. And today was a two cup kind of a day for me, I completely know how you feel! And that wedding is styled beautifully, absolutely gorgeous and I love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos Joelle! I can imagine you are all excited by your trip to come. Only one more day to manage.
Every time I read you I wish I could share a coffee face to face with you, it would be so good!
Take care dear.xoxo

Kate @ Daffodils said...

Hope your trip to Chicago allows you a little room to breathe. Love that last photot, just beautiful!

Amira said...

OMG! I didn't realize that Lauren had just introduced us on Instagram until I came across your blog (from Freckled Italian) and my heart almost stopped when I thought you had a picture of my little dog Lucy on your blog! It is truly uncanny how much they look alike! I'm following your husband on Instragram too, and I was showing my husband all of his pictures. We can't believe it. Such a small world.

Sar said...

OH MY GOSH THAT'S ADORABLE! I cannot wait to see the full photoshoot! You're amazing, Joelle!

Unknown said...

gorgeous joelle! can't wait to see more!!!

Jillian Nicole said...

Wish we were having coffee, too! Would love to hear all about your shoot {the pics are gorgeous!} and your upcoming trip to Chicago {so fun!}! I guess virtual coffee will have to do for now!:)

Christianna said...

Just go for it with your wedding pictures! Bite the bullet and go for it!

I hope you have soooo much fun on your vacation! It sounds like you need a nice little break, and this will be!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

ahhh i cant wait to see more!! that cake is GORGEOUS! see you soon friend. xo

Jenna said...

Your photo shoot turned out lovely! I'm in love with the colors you chose - and dying to see the rest!

Enjoy Chicago - you two deserve a vacation!

xxx
Jenna