photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

3.22.2012

{friday’s fancies}

Can you believe that it’s already Friday! Thank goodness too. I never really got a chance to rest from my trip, so I’m definitely looking forward to sleeping. a lot.

So, I’m sure you all know what I’m planning on doing this weekend {since it’s probably the same thing that a lot of you are doing…}.

Friday's Fancies

{bag, bracelet, dress, sunglasses, shoes}

My husband was supposed to take me Saturday morning, and I bought our tickets, but then realized that he double booked and has a conference. So, my mom is driving up to see it with me! It’s always nice seeing my mom, so I’m really excited that I get to share this with her. She hasn’t read the books though, so we’ll see what she thinks!

What are your plans for the weekend? How many of you are planning on seeing the Hunger Games?

Oh, and don’t forget to go link up with {av} over at Long Distance Loving with your own Friday’s Fancies!

14 comments:

Jessica said...

I love that outfit! Especially the bracelet. Yep, same plans of going to Hunger Games this weekend :)

siddathornton said...

i absolutely LOVE that bracelet for a hunger games viewing! it's perfect. i also love the dress - looks fun floaty. i'm going to the hunger games this weekend, for sure! my sister is at the midnight showing & i'm just a little bit jealous!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

What a great outfit! That dress totally looks like the one Katniss wore for the Reaping.

I'm bummed I'm not seeing the movie at midnight but I am going after work tomorrow. Bought my tickets almost a month ago!

Christianna said...

This is the perfect "Hunger Games" outfit! I'm so excited! I'm not sure when I'm going to be seeing it? I got sick yesterday, but hopefully this weekend! I can't wait!

Jenny said...

What a cute outfit! I wish I lived somewhere warm enough to wear that to HG tomorrow...alas spring in Seattle means coats and boots still.

Samantha Green said...

i love the dress you've picked out here.
i really, really need to read the hunger games... i've heard so much hype and everyone seems to love it. have a great weekend! xx

Anonymous said...

I didn't read the books but my daughter is going tonight she is soooo excited! Enjoy! So glad you get to spend time with your Mom. xo

Val Fox said...

Perfect outfit!! Love the little touch of the arrow bracelet! I will definitely be seeing the movie this weekend, first with my hubby and sis and her hubby, and then again with my mom! (She's babysitting all the kiddos for us.)

Libby's Life said...

I am going to see it on Tuesday! That is my husband's days off so we had to wait until then to go see it. I am so excited though and I have a Hunger Games shirt to wear to it! I will have to stay away from all my blogging ladies pages who post about it this weekend so it doesn't get ruined for me before I see it.

Unknown said...

This is perfect! I can't wait to see the movie!

I wish I could say that I'll be wearing something classy like this, but instead I'll be wearing my Peeta t-shirt. ;)

Secondhand Stella said...

I am seeing it tonight. Its nice that you and your mom are going... a fun girls day out :)

Be sure to check out my earring giveaway:

http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2012/03/kathleen-whitaker-earring-giveaway.html

jen said...

love that arrow bracelet!

life spelled jen

Clare C. Whitaker said...

Such a great summer chic look. Perfect to sport around wherever you are, whatever the temperature! I would love a pair of sandals like that...I will have to go hunting for a pair. I hope you had a good week and are enjoying your weekend!
Toodles,
Twirling Clare
twirlingclare.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I AM SO SO SO JEALOUS! I hope you liked it! I cannot, cannot wait to see it :)

Hope the rest of your weekend was fabulous!