photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

3.29.2012

{friday’s fancies}

I know I say it every week, but thank goodness it’s Friday. I was completely out of commission these past twenty four hours, due to a migraine, and I’m actually surprised I even got this blog post up today. But, I did, and I‘m happy I did. I always hate missing my Friday’s Fancies posts.

This weekend will be filled with lots of fun and friends. We’re going to see 21 Jump Street with good friends tonight, celebrating their new home tomorrow night, and then going up to Los Olivos {again} with my aunt and her boyfriend on Sunday. So, wine tasting was my inspiration for this week’s Friday’s Fancies. It’s supposed to be sunny, so I’m excited to not have to bundle up on Sunday.

Friday's Fancies

{necklace, shoes, pants, shirt, bag}

What are you all up to this weekend? Anything exciting?

Oh, and don’t forget to go link up your own Friday’s Fancies today at Long Distance Loving!

11 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

Poor thing. I have daily chronic migraines so I feel your pain...literally!

A fun weekend will hopefully help though :) Great outfit!

Stephanie said...

I hate migraines...I know how you feel. I love those wedges...in fact, I think I might have to order a pair!

Sarah said...

Hopefully you are feeling better, migraines are the worst. I love all of these picks!

Christianna said...

Migraines are the devil! I'm so sorry that you have one. I used to get them all the time, yuck.

This outfit is awesome and so perfect for wine tasting, that's for sure!

Hannah said...

Oh no, I hope you are feeling better! Bad headaches are the worst. I'm glad you felt up to posting a Friday's Fancies today, I just found you and I am a new follower! This outfit will be perfect for wine tasting. Hubby and I are going to a wine and jazz evening on Saturday with two friends.
XO,
Hannah
www.hannahandbryan.blogspot.com

Eliza :: Case Study said...

Oh my dear I hope you're feeling completely better!! This look is fabulous, as usual :) And so wearable! Those shoes might be my favorite I've seen this week :) Have a great time! xoxo, eliza

Tiffany @ Savor Home said...

Loving that red bag! I hope you are feeling better. I have had migraines for almost 15 years, so I know how you feel!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love the bag and shoes! Cute effortless look. Happy weekend!

Nicole Rene said...

ahhh that necklace is positively fabulous! :)

Bri Buzali said...

oh my gosh I love those wedges, I want them in black! And I hope your migraine is getting better!

Stephanie said...

I went to Nordstrom today & got a pair of those wedges (well, they are shipping them to me because they didn't have black in my size at the store). :)