photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

3.07.2012

{wedding wednesday: an introduction}

I am so excited about Wedding Wednesday part two today!

For the past few months, I’ve been emailing back and forth with the blogger behind the adorable blog Walks with Bella. Let’s just say that today is a big day for Tamra Sanford {and Bella, of course}…

Ever Swoon

Tamra has the same passion as I do, and today she’s launching her own event planning company! It has been such a blessing to be able to talk to someone going through the same thing that I am, so I am beyond happy for her right now. I know that she is going to be an amazing wedding planner, and anyone in New York should get on this, because I know she’s going to be booked up soon.

So, what are you waiting for? Go check out Ever Swoon!

And, if you’re on Twitter, you should come join us tomorrow for a party! Just follow the hashtag #dancetildawn. See you there!

1 comment:

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

You are the sweetest! Thank you for the support and love! can't wait to catch up on Monday!!