photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

1.18.2011

It's in the Bag!

Today is my very first blog crawl! It's been so much fun getting to know so many fabulous bloggers by taking a peak inside their most personal possession: their purse. If you haven't been following along, you can find the complete schedule at A Hasty Life.

Yesterday, Jilly from Jilly Loves posted the contents of her purse...how refreshing it is to see such an honest blogger!

And so, without further ado, here is my bag.


I love my bag. I got it way back in September as an impulse buy and I haven't had the urge to buy a new purse since! It's smaller than the bags that I usually buy, but that's probably a good thing because it has forced me to downsize.

1. That's my wallet. It's pink. 
2. I don't think I realized that I had *ten* lipglosses/lipsticks/lip pencils in my purse until I did this. Needless to say, I now have only four.
3. That's my business card holder that I got from something in college. It still has my maiden name on it, but I kind of love it. There are no business cards in it. I mainly use it as a mirror...
4. My work badge. I always keep it in my purse or else I know that I will lose it.
5. Pink lotion from Victoria's Secret. I love this lotion and it's the only lotion I use. I just smells so pretty!
6. My life phone. I can't live without this thing. It's my calendar and my address book and my lifeline to the digital world.
7. My husband's inhaler. I learned early on in the relationship that I should probably carry one with us at all times, since he doesn't like to think that far in advance...
8. My old iPod. I got this thing two years ago and I don't really use it anymore since most of my music is on my phone. But since I couldn't transfer everything, I still keep it with me just in case I get the sudden urge to listen to something that isn't on my phone. Oh, and it has Twilight {the movie} on it, but don't tell anyone I told you. 
9. Headphones. The only thing that gets me through the workday. 

And now, I'm going to admit to all of you something that I am not exactly proud of. Well, not really admit, more show...


That's my wallet, and it's gotten so full of random crap that I'm kind of afraid to even try and clean it out. I can't tell you how many receipts and coupons and deposited checks {with the Chase app} that are in there. I think I'll just wait until it's too heavy to carry...

Anyway, that's my purse. I'm definitely one of those women that can't leave the house without her purse. It's like a security blanket...

I hope you all visit some of the other blogs that are doing this blog crawl {link above}. Tomorrow Alycia from the Curious Pug is posting, so be sure to check her out!

Much love,

10 comments:

Megan said...

pretty sure I have M&M's, crumbs, randoms reciepts and paper, and other disgusting things lingering at the bottom of my purse....

I don't know how I can live with myself..

I just don't know how it gets so gross...

Megan said...

ONE time my brothers girlfriend said she wanted a lollypop...and i pulled one out of my purse..except it was open, been previously licked, and had a piece of gym stuck to it.

I mean..really Megan..really.

Ashley Hasty said...

Look at all that pink!! I LOVE it!! Thank you so much for participating in this blog crawl!! I enjoyed getting a sneak peek inside your purse!

<3 Ashley
www.ahastylife.com

Unknown said...

Oh, I definitely cleaned this thing out before posting this. I can't tell you how much nasty was in there...

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

how fun! love this little bag crawl thing. you have SOOO much pink in your bag! hilarious. i love it tho. thanks for sharing :) xoxo jcd

CarrieJo said...

I am right there with ya on the wallet conditions...it is a weekly thing for me to dump all the random things that have accumulated in my wallet and go through them!

Anonymous said...

Cutest. Bag. EVER. I'm obsessed (in a nice, sweet way, though; not a creepy way, I promise).

Tara said...

What a cute bag!

The last time I cleaned out my purse, I had $38 in change in it! $38!! How does that even happen? No wonder the damn thing is always so heavy.

honey my heart said...

you have so many cute pink things in your bag :) also love the huge flower!

Jilly said...

love your bag!!! and your wallet with the reciepts just looks like a toned down version of my entire bag haha :o)