photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

1.02.2011

What I Did

About two weeks ago, I posted on what I wanted to get done over my vacation. I'm very *very* happy to say that I got everything I wanted to get done, done! Here's what I spent the past week and a half doing in my little apartment:


Our office was an absolute mess before we got to cleaning and organizing it. I thought for a second that we should have taken before pictures, but I'm glad we didn't. I'm just too embarrassed. It's nice having a functional office; I've actually spent a lot of time in there recently {moreso in the last two weeks than I probably have in the entire seven months we've been living here...}.


Isn't our new hutch cute? And for only $25 too! We found it on Craigslist, and I'm happy to add it to our collection of furniture finds.


I started the collage wall, but I didn't have/couldn't find a whole lot to put up there. I thinks it's a good start though, and I'm sure I will start collecting things to hang. And it will keep me busy. 

It's nice to live in a clean, pretty, and functional apartment. Now I just have to finish my closet...

Love, 

3 comments:

Ashalee said...

your apartment is super cute! and the cake looks amazing! You're right, 2010 seemed to fly by!

westcoastsoul said...

I adore that hutch!

beka said...

That hutch is a lovely addition!!