photo Charming_zps24b0f6e3.png

1.15.2011

My New Blogging Challenge

I've been creatively challenged for the past few days, so I thought I might need to try something new. That's where this little challenge comes in {credit given to Megan at Across the Pond}.


I think that maybe doing this will get the wheels turning. So, I'm going to try and follow this challenge for the next thirty days, along with my regular posts.

It's getting late and I want to really think about what I might say before I actually post it, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow to answer the first question. But I'm very excited, and I hope you are too!

And {at the risk of sounding redundant} don't forget to enter my giveaway and follow me on Twitter!

Much love,

9 comments:

beka said...

sweetness! i always love watching people write those challenges. someday i shall do one. heheh.
when i'm caught up posting the stuff i have yet to, that is...

Ross said...

Great blog! Looking forward to coming back and reading more. Also looking forward to the 30 day challenge.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! All the best for your challenge :)

I'm loving your pretty blog, i found you via FTLOB ♥

Rebekah said...

Oh that sounds like fun! Most of them look easy, but some of them I'm not too sure about! I might have to do that though.

TexaGermaFinlaNadian said...

Your blog is so beautiful. And the title comes from one of my all time favorite quotes. It is so true that "Where we love is home - home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts." I am really glad I got a chance to stop by, and looking forward to having a better look around. Happy comment love day from FTLOB! All the best :)

http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

Ms. Sarah said...

Love your blog. I will be stopping back and seeing how your challenge is going . Have a great sunday

CarrieJo said...

This will be exciting to read!

The Splendiferous Life said...

The challenge sounds great..sometimes we need different things to inspire us..I am your newest follower..

sherry :-)
http://splendiferousgirlsclub.blogspot.com

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

all interesting questions! im excited to her your answers. xoxo jcd
http://cornflakedreams.blogspot.com/